Current Winners


Please email Trace at tracy{dot}rich{@}xtra{dot}co{dot}nz
Congrats & Well Done! Remember to grab your badges from the sidebar

Thursday, 23 January 2014

It's All New!!!!!

Welcome to our very first challenge of 2014 :)  Welcome back to our regulars and also any newbies that might be joining us for the first time.  Christmas has flown by and now it is all about fresh starts and new beginnings so for our challenge for this brand spanking New Year we want to see a celebration of new things, New Baby, Newly Weds, new pressies or just using new stash. 

Thanks you to our fab sponsors....


Ladybug Crafts Ink



Julie
Using Clear Vase Of Delight by LCI.


 

Carolyn
Using Unwell Nikki from Ladybug Crafts Ink

"the NEW for 2014 is I have a NEW COLD"


Amy





IF YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND PLEASE ADD EITHER AUS OR NZ NEXT TO YOUR NAME IN THE LINK ENTRY. If you live anywhere else just put your name. The following rules stay the same and we will now be deleting entries that do not follow these simple guidelines as is not fair on the people that do. We are not trying to be mean, just fair.....

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE
COMBINED WITH MAXIMUM OF 8 OTHER CHALLENGES
ENSURE YOU LINK BACK TO SOUTHERN GIRLS IN YOUR BLOG POST
LINK T
O YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BACK LINK MAKE SURE IT IS IN THE SAME WEEK THAT OUR CHALLENGE WENT LIVE! Thanks :)

22 comments:

Glennis said...

I look forward to doing this one.
BTW, will you be updating the winners of the last 2 challenges - I can't seem to find them





"annemade" said...

Thank you for the challenge.

Anita Scroggins said...

Great Challenge, thanks so much!!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

I appreciate all the wonderful creations by the DT. Thanks for your fabulous challenges. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Gloria
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Memories by Manda said...

Yippee! A challenge that encouraged me to play with my new goodies!!!! Thanks for the challenge and encouragement :)

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Love this challenge and the beautiful examples. Awesome and WTG!!!!
Huggies
XXX

Susan Hogan said...

Sorry, I linked to the wrong post before - can you remove number 16 for me please; I have relinked as number 26

Sandy said...

Thanks for the challenge think my new way of painting cards will qualify. As that is a new way for me to make cards..
Sandy :)

Wynn Walton said...

Great challenge folks. Look forward to visiting the DT team Wynn x

Tammi said...

just found your challenge blog! It looks so fun and I am excited to play along!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

super creations dt. janex

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Super inspiration by your very talented D.T.! Thank you for the inspiration!

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous cards from the teamie
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jessica Navarro said...

Another fun challenge - I scrapped my best friends new journey moving across the country!

Linda Norman said...

Love playing with new stash!

Peggy said...

Great Challenge! Thanks.

Sheila H said...

Thanks for giving me a good reason to use my new die! This is fun :)

Tina Henderson said...

Great inspiration from the design team! Thanks for the great challenge!

Donna Ellis said...

What a great name for a challenge blog! At first, I thought it was "southern" as in "southern girls" in the US - I LOVE your concept and fun ideas. thank you for the opportunity of using many new goodies from my stash and recently acquired! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. I used all new stash on my card.

Holly Hughes said...

This was so much fun! Thanks for a great challenge and all the great inspiration!

Sarah said...

I'm new to your challenge, but looking forward to joining in the fun more often!