WE ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS FOR 2015 - Please contact Lou at louiseforsyth.su{at}gmail{dot}com if you are interested in sponsoring us :)

Friday, 23 March 2012

Introducing and Reintroducing our DT Lovelies - Day 1

Well the DT call has closed and all has been finalised.  So over the next 5 or so days we will be giving you a look at our Design Team Lovelies so you can get to know them a little better.


So off we go........


Introducing Alyce Keegan


Hi everyone! My name is Alyce and I am so thrilled to be joiningSouthern Girl Challenge as a design team member! I have a real passion for crafting and am always spending my spare time making something. For my day job I am a full time interior designer, but I have found that crafting is a great avenue to explore my creativity. My background in design has always had me experimenting with different techniques and concepts, and one thing led to another and I found copic markers and card making - my two new loves! 
My partner and I have no children, though we do have a little fluffball that gets all of our love and attention - and gets spoilt rotten! hehe :) I live in Australia, and my work can be seen at http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com/. Feel free to stop by and leave a little love :)


Re-introducing Nik Wilkinson
 
Hi everyone. I am Nik Wilkinson, and I have been part of the SGC DT for a while now, altho I have been a little bit absent in the last wee while.  I create alot, and blog a little.  I love all sorts of arty crafty stuff, but have been card making and scrapbooking for about 10 years.  I hope in the comming term I can create something that inspires you to go further in your crafting take a risk and discover a technique that is new to you, or you've just never tried before 

Introducing Rene Sharp



Hello, my name is Rene’ Sharp and I live in a small town Dundee, Northern KZN in Sunny South Africa. I have been happily married to my hubby Ray for 13 years now and we have 3 sons, Caide – 12, Bryce – 10 and Jamie – 4. I absolutely adore being a Mom and Wife and love the life we live in our little town. It’s a great place to bring up our boys!!

I have been scrapbooking since 2005 when I was shown a small demonstration, and have been hooked ever since. I am absolutely passionate about this hobby, and love the rewards it brings. To me there is nothing better than when my boys pull out their albums and they get excited remembering occasions and events from years gone by. I starting stamping and cardmaking a few years later, and also thoroughly enjoy the creative outlet this provides me!! I love to color in images with my Copics! Besides these 2 hobbies I also love to knit, spend time in my garden and veggie patch. I run and do aerobics to keep fit!

I am so excited and happy to have been chosen as a DT member here at Southern Girls, it is a wonderful site, and I am so pleased I get to make new friends and “meet” new people here!!

I would love for you to drop by my blog http://www.stampinginsunnysa.blogspot.com and say “hi”
.



Re-introducing Sue N

"I am 45 years old, been married for 21 years to a really great husband but sadly, no children. I work as Accounts Manager for a Shipping Company. Been crafting for most of my life, always like to make things. Enjoy stamping and colouring in, lately found the digi stamps and enjoy these as well. My other hobbies are Ten Pin Bowling which am in 2 leagues on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Also been tracing my family tree over past many years."


http://suescraftworld.blogspot.com/





Introducing Eva Marie



I'm a 33 years old (young) mum of three princesses. I*m so thrilled to have made a spot in the team for Southern Girls Challenge.
My passion for papercraft started a long time ago, doing some cards now and then, but it was in the summer of 2010 I found a site for scrappers and got really hoocked for this.I love to explore new techniques and to challenge myselves. I have a passion for distress coloring and magnolia stamps.One year ago I started blogging my projects and I find so much inspiration in other blogs. You can visit me at Eva Maries Univers.

3 comments:

Jessica Pascarella said...

Cannot wait to get to know you ladies!

Alyce said...

Thanks for the warm welcome :) So excited to be a part of the team!

Rene Sharp said...

It's going to be GREAT being a member of the DT here at Southern Girls!