Current Winners


Please email Trace at tracy{dot}rich{@}xtra{dot}co{dot}nz
Congrats & Well Done! Remember to grab your badges from the sidebar

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Let's Celebrate WINNERS plus some important info!!!

Hi everyone, Lou here with the winners for challenge 34.  Before I get onto that though I need to let you know a couple of things........

THIS BLOG WILL BE CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE  FROM SATURDAY 31ST DEC TO WEDNESDAY 4TH JANUARY.


We will be back though ready for 2012.

And also.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR XOX


Now onto our winners.








Winners email Tracy to collect prize info :)
And our Top 5


Congrats ladies!!!!!!!!   Collect your winners badge from the sidebar.

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

Nannieflash said...

Thank you so much for picking me for the Top 5 Im really thrilled with that. Will now collect my badge and show it with pride. hugs Shirley C

Cathy Lee said...

Thank you for picking me as Top 5 I will disply my new badge with honor.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee