Current Winners


Please email Trace at tracy{dot}rich{@}xtra{dot}co{dot}nz
Congrats & Well Done! Remember to grab your badges from the sidebar

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Winners and top 5

Hello, just a quick post today to let you know who the lucky winners are and the amazing top 5. Poor Lou's computer has packed a sad so I will also be doing tomorrows new challenge and letting you know who the lovely sponsors are... right onto the winners.




Well done ladies. You can email us at southerngirlschallenges@gmail.com

Now onto top 5.....

#19 Pinky
#29 Lynda
#40 Lisa
#22 Denise

Congrats ladies, grab yourselves a top 5 badge from the side bar and wear it with pride on your blogs.... tune in tomorrow for another new challenge.
#

5 comments:

Suzi said...

Wow! how exciting, thank you so much, I'm off to display my winners badge on my blog. I've sent you an email. Congrats to the other winner and the top 5.
Hugs
Suzi x

angelstimestwo said...

Well done everyone and how cool thats my name wow, my first challenge Ive done with you and Ill be sure to come back tomorrow to find out the new challenge....thank you so very much.
:)

steph said...

Thank You!

Denise :-) said...

Thank you, what a nice suprise, Im over the moon :-)

pinky said...

Thanks so much for picking me in your Top 5!! I am chuffed to bits.